Discover what a new Conservatory or Orangery can do for your lifestyle
Save money with Accredited & Trusted Suppliers from all over the UK
Compare prices for Conservatories
Free Quotes Nationwide
Get Free Quotes to Compare Prices
Fully Accredited UK Installers
So easy to compare conservatory prices
Simple Quote Form
We search for you
You Get Quotes
Fully Fitted Conservatories Nationwide.
By taking advantage of an extended network of reputable professionals, you can find the perfect living space for your home.
With conservatories ranging from bespoke orangeries & garden rooms to the simplest Lean-to design, there is sure to be one that matches both your style and budget. Each installation is “made to measure” and are available with 10 year guarantees on products and work. Insurance backed deposit guarantees can also be incorporated for your peace of mind.
In terms of quality of work, each installation is handled by companies registered with recognised UK Trade Associations such as GGF / FENSA / CERTASS / DGCOS so that you benefit from peace of mind and can expect excellent customer service with proper consumer protection.
Stylish, Energy Efficient Modern Conservatories
Built to order in the UK, each room is individually designed to ideally suit your property and personal choices. No matter whether you are looking for a simple lean-to or a grand bespoke orangery, each one will receive the same attention to detail.
- White, coloured or wood-grain uPVC
- Available in Hardwood, Engineered Wood or Aluminium
- Low-e, gas filled double or triple glazed window & door options
- Solid, poly-carbonate, composite, glazed or tiled roofing
Choices of high specification PVCu profiles for maximum strength & energy efficiency or traditional hardwoods for a classic look.
If you want to combine the look & feel of wood but want to keep maintenance needs at a minimum there are many designs using engineered or "synthetic" woods which are completely resistant to any type of rot.
Personalise Your Living Space With Options & Features
The appearance of your new room can be easily personalised by taking advantage of an extensive range of options and features. Varying material & colour, using columns, pillars or brickwork can make a huge difference in the way a conservatory complements a home.
- Glazed, solid or uPVC infill panels
- Low level brickwork or "Dwarf Walling"
- French, Sliding /Tilting or Bi-fold door options
- Glazed overhead extended roofline Veranda
The type of doors that you choose can also be an important factor. Using inward opening doors on a smaller room could reduce the amount of available usable interior space. Proper use of heating, lighting and shade can make the conservatory a place to enjoy all year round - cool in summer, warm in winter.
Double Glazed Conservatory Features
With an extensive range of designs in Timber, Aluminium or UPVC there is definitely a Conservatory or Orangery designs in th emarket to suit both your style and your budget.
- Conservatories in UPVC, Timber or Aluminium
- A+ rated double glazed or even triple glazed panels
- Multi-chambered UPVC or aluminium profiles
- Tempered or laminated safety glass
- Solid tiled conservatory or orangery roofing
- Pilkington Activ™ Blue, Pilkington Activ™ Bronze glazing
- Wide choice of conservatory door styles
- High Security Door & Window Locks
- Interior heating & lighting designs, including under-flooor heating
For more about how much conservatories cost, view our Price Guide
Look for These Trade Association Memberships